Cosby's Revenge Cosby's Revenge

Upload more like this

However, I don't believe mario and peach\'s resistance to "jello wall" is 100%. They wouldve had to have had the foresight to choose the jello proficiency. Even then, how could they stand against the awesome power that is bill cosby? For that, I had to deduct one point.

I would also like him to incorporate some pudding attacks as well.

Other than that, this was a very well executed flash and gives deep insight to our society as a whole. bravo sir, bravo.

Splash Attack Splash Attack

team rocket can suck on mah balls

The whole random repeat thing was genious. Especially the fact that certain phrases/"events" only happen rarely, it could make someone think that it actually has some kind of ending. Great job!

Life in 13 Seconds Life in 13 Seconds

not bad

It's pretty good.
People would probably read more deeply into it if you didn't write yourself off in your author's comments section.

Love Hina Epilogue: Pt.1 Love Hina Epilogue: Pt.1

you know..

If you've read the manga, you'd know everything that happened after the series. lol. I'll bet a brand new penny that once you've read the series, you won't be able to enjoy the anime ever again.
If you can, go on bittorrent and find the scanlations. Compared to the dubbed ones, they're much better.

This was decent.. but it could use a little work :P

Salad Fingers Episode 7 Salad Fingers Episode 7

Another disturbing addition

Although I favor your last salad fingers video over this one, I still enjoyed this one a lot. I think I finally understand the salad fingers series better now.. unless there is no deeper meaning.. at any rate, I hope you make more because salad fingers is my favorite of your creations.

Slowloft: Overdose Slowloft: Overdose

As soon as i saw the name

I thought to myself, free protect point. I liked the new take on Slowloft. :) I also liked the little spin on the shoot out. The ipod commercials from a few years back with walkie talkie man :P

Great job. Can't wait for the next video you make.

CirrusEpix responds:

I've promised my wife that I'll leave the violence behind in my next film. Expect something more comedy based. Thanks!

nightShift: a true story nightShift: a true story

Another fine piece of work

I saw this not even ten minutes ago on your website.. biteycastle I love your work.. can't wait for more. I also enjoy your videos aside from the "Bitey" series.

My US of Whateva! My US of Whateva!

Tiggers don't like honey

I heard this song before :P
Yea... Bush has pretty much made America the world's jerk.. going around and bombing countries without permission.
I liked the extra movie at the end.

zaaasfd II: the reckoning zaaasfd II: the reckoning

damn you and mass voting

Did it ever occur to you that all you'll accomplish is taking up space on Newground's ? seriously, after tonight, no one will watch this. Sure you'll get a view here and there as time passes, but it'll be another forgotten flash.

Screw Up Part 1 Screw Up Part 1

it was alright

but what bugged the hell out of me was how the positioning of the widescreen was off.

JujubeLock responds:

it was a conspiracy against me