Pou Nose Doctor Pou Nose Doctor

It's as advertised, a simple game meant for kids but even so it's sort of poorly made.Some parts aren't very intuitive. After playing through it a couple times just to be fair, I still couldn't tell what some of the tools purposes were for, or if there was any way to zoom out. A previous button would also be a nice addition. The "More" button seems like a blatant attempt to trick people into going to your site. People will most likely click it thinking they'll have access to more tools and end up on your site. You have the advertisement in the intro, the linked watermark in the corner, then a suggested game at the end, making the More button unnecessary.

squares2 (now on iPhone!) squares2 (now on iPhone!)

Definitely an improvement

I could go either way on the music but I think making the square count was an improvement. If someone wanted to get a "high score" on the old one, they just had to dodge and watch the counter go up. Also, the circles would randomly give +1000pts, adding more of a luck factor to it.

I still don't get why this game gets so little attention here compared to other sites, it's really good in all it's simplicity.
If I had an iphone, I'd definitely download this.

operation: pedopriest operation: pedopriest

sounds of little boys screaming

This was a tad (to say the least) disturbing. The preists get really gung ho about it too.
It's challenging at first, but once you get the hang of it, it becomes easy. I had to use all of my ex machina on level 2, but I only used one on the third level.
As for the A.I., it's not too bright. The silencer won't go up the stairs unless it's a direct order. You can't tell him to go intimidate someone before you actually get him on the same floor. Also, if two people use the stairs at the same time, they get stuck... and no one else can access them. Finally, the last problem I had was with the priest's libido. He'll just start abusing kids right in front of the fuzz!

Punk-o-matic Punk-o-matic

Nice three string bass.

You call this punk? Seriously. NOFX, Pennywise, Bad Religion, Rise Againest, etc. Are not punk.
Personally, I didn't really dig this game. Basically all the guitar is, is the EXACT same two or three cords played at different rhythems.
Try advancing on this so that people who can actually create music and do something. Enable the ability to apply different notes and cords for the instruments besides the preset ones... so some of us can get a little more advanced than a 3, 5 cord or 5, 7 and such.

Spectrum Spectrum

dear god

That might've caused permanent damge to my eyes. I gave you a 10 for sound because we oculd provide our own music, a ten for violence because of the abuse it does to one's eyes and the graphics and style are rated because of this as well. Interactivity is low because of how hard it is to actually play this game. In addition to what I've said before, it also hurt that you failed to explain how to even play this game. The seizure warnign is nice, but you should also add that t puts enormous strain on the eyes :P

- CoolioBeat - - CoolioBeat -

Too easy

I "mastered" all the songs.. each on my first go. Also, on the easy song, the buttons didn't sync well with the song. In fact, they probably synced better as the difficulty went higher.
Well, keep up the good work.

Dress up Dagger Dress up Dagger

hahaha

Well, i'm not going to get all bitchie and say boo hoo. you're picture's stupid you're so immatue for making a scream blah blah. I was expecting something to happen, but I didn't know what. Well, i don't like screams really, and it's probably because they sometimes get me. I want this to stay on because of all the people who're going to do the obvious.. and try to take her undergarments off.

Sir-CannabisClock responds:

ahahaha, my comments are quite believeable, are they not? You see, I want the irony of people going "HAHAHA, is this guy serious? I'm gonna take of her underwe.. OH MY GOD"

Super Blocks Super Blocks

hnnn

This reminds me of a similar game i used to play, but i can't remember what it was called. >.>

djnet responds:

its kinda like collapse only different...but thnx for reviewing

Bruce Lee: Tower of Death Bruce Lee: Tower of Death

You have not yet completed your worthlessChallenge

:D
I haven't played this game in over a year.. I finally decide to play it again and i beat it :). Shadow isn't really all that tough.. focus mostly on low attacks and I suggest you have at least one extra life. He was the only guy to make me lose my a life.

STRATEGY--------------------
1. Guard the 1st
Jump attacks, especially the repeated jump kick trick described in the author comment. This'll be the only guy that regular attacks are possible without taking life threatening damage.
2. Guard the 2nd
Be as cheap as you possibly can. This guy will go down fast if you know how to treat him. He was the easiest out of the bunch as he didn't land a hit on me. Also, he'll raise his fists in the air to try and slam you. This is a very slow attack with a nice heads up, very easy to avoid. His huge build causes him to lose health faster than anyone when it comes to jump attacks. You could use regular attacks, but it takes unnecessary effort and health.
3.Guard the third
This old guy'll be a little harder. Go for low attacks mostly. He'll land a few hits and heal a bit, and do some fair damage, but he shouldn't kill you. He's good at middle attacks, and because of his small build, jump attacks are mostly useless.
4. Big Boss
One of the hardest in the game. Duck the high knives and jump the low knives. Sound easy enough? well, it's going to be a little harder then that. Some knives will be unavoidable, like when he throws a knife high, then a low one right after it. The doubled up low knives are avoidable if you time it right. Well, dodge the knives, run up on him and low kick him; repeat.
5. Shadow
The hardest (and strikingly familiar) enemy in the game. No real good stratedgy here. He fights like you, except not as cheaply. His attacks are, for the most part, unavoidable.. even his charge attack. Avoid regular attacks, as with most of your enemies, and much like the old man he's small and spamming the jump attacks won't work too good. So stick to the ground and if you see an oppurtunity to dodge, go for it. This was the only guy I've lost a life too.

GravyMania - Updated GravyMania - Updated

wow

Im surprised, you actually took the advice to heart and made it better.
You gave the graphics an upgrade, and you posted the instructions. I'm proud of you.

maxoga responds: