Cosby's Revenge Cosby's Revenge

Upload more like this

However, I don't believe mario and peach\'s resistance to "jello wall" is 100%. They wouldve had to have had the foresight to choose the jello proficiency. Even then, how could they stand against the awesome power that is bill cosby? For that, I had to deduct one point.

I would also like him to incorporate some pudding attacks as well.

Other than that, this was a very well executed flash and gives deep insight to our society as a whole. bravo sir, bravo.

Splash Attack Splash Attack

team rocket can suck on mah balls

The whole random repeat thing was genious. Especially the fact that certain phrases/"events" only happen rarely, it could make someone think that it actually has some kind of ending. Great job!

Life in 13 Seconds Life in 13 Seconds

not bad

It's pretty good.
People would probably read more deeply into it if you didn't write yourself off in your author's comments section.

Pou Nose Doctor Pou Nose Doctor

It's as advertised, a simple game meant for kids but even so it's sort of poorly made.Some parts aren't very intuitive. After playing through it a couple times just to be fair, I still couldn't tell what some of the tools purposes were for, or if there was any way to zoom out. A previous button would also be a nice addition. The "More" button seems like a blatant attempt to trick people into going to your site. People will most likely click it thinking they'll have access to more tools and end up on your site. You have the advertisement in the intro, the linked watermark in the corner, then a suggested game at the end, making the More button unnecessary.

squares2 (now on iPhone!) squares2 (now on iPhone!)

Definitely an improvement

I could go either way on the music but I think making the square count was an improvement. If someone wanted to get a "high score" on the old one, they just had to dodge and watch the counter go up. Also, the circles would randomly give +1000pts, adding more of a luck factor to it.

I still don't get why this game gets so little attention here compared to other sites, it's really good in all it's simplicity.
If I had an iphone, I'd definitely download this.

operation: pedopriest operation: pedopriest

sounds of little boys screaming

This was a tad (to say the least) disturbing. The preists get really gung ho about it too.
It's challenging at first, but once you get the hang of it, it becomes easy. I had to use all of my ex machina on level 2, but I only used one on the third level.
As for the A.I., it's not too bright. The silencer won't go up the stairs unless it's a direct order. You can't tell him to go intimidate someone before you actually get him on the same floor. Also, if two people use the stairs at the same time, they get stuck... and no one else can access them. Finally, the last problem I had was with the priest's libido. He'll just start abusing kids right in front of the fuzz!

Final Fight Final Fight

I have a question

Are you some kind of robot? No seriously, are you some kind of robot created by the government to create techno music? That's the only explanation I can come up with to explain all the quality audio you've come up with.

Chocobo Mix Chocobo Mix

a little off there

At first you can kind of hear it, but then it doesnt even sound close to the chocobo theme.